Home Maintenance Plan
“Do I Need a Home Maintenance Plan?”
Many home owners are usually shocked and totally unaware of some of the problems discovered in their home after a home inspection has been performed. Some of the problems can stem from the initial construction, but more often than not, a lack of proper maintenance is usually the issue.
Look at it this way. When you purchase a new car you always receive an Owner’s Manual which in great detail describes what to do and when to do it. This is designed to help you get the most life out of your new car and also save you money in the long run by preventing costly repairs due to lack of proper and scheduled maintenance.
When you bought your home did it come with a “Home Owner’s Manual”? Your home is many times more expensive than your car, and homes today have a large number of specialized systems that make them very complex. Without a “Home Owner’s Manual” there is a lot of uncertainty as to what you should be doing, on a regular basis, to maintain your home.
A Custom Home Maintenance Plan To Suit Your Needs…
We will inspect and maintain your whole house, top to bottom, inside and out, as part of our annual Home Maintenance Plan which is designed to meet your needs and budget. We take the guesswork out of preventive maintenance and minor repairs throughout your home and on your property.
These are a few of the vital home functions we monitor as part of your maintenance plan.
- Are doors and windows weather-proof?
- Is home exterior, walks, decks, or patios in need of power washing?
- Do exhaust fans vent properly?
- Are smoke detectors functioning properly?
- Are counter top surfaces in kitchen and baths in need of re-sealing?
- Are tubs and showers in need of caulk, grout or re-sealing?
- Are there signs of leaking faucets or pipes in kitchen and bathrooms?
- Do gutters need to be cleared of leaves and debris?
- Are GFI circuits functioning properly?
- Are doors closing properly and are hinges loose or creaking?
Different Than a Warranty Program
Warranty programs assume proper maintenance and efficient use of your home’s systems. Without maintenance, many warranties become void. We provide a proactive service that complements home warranties by promoting appropriate scheduled inspection and service all of which is recorded in your home’s maintenance records.
Your Home Maintenance Plan as A Managed Service
- Saves you time and money by eliminating avoidable and costly repairs or replacements
- Extends the life of your home systems, equipment and materials
- Increases safety and reduces health risks in your home
For as little as a dollar a day, a Home Maintenance Plan can prevent thousands of dollars in future repair or replacement costs.
Call, email, or use the contact form to request your free initial home inspection and get started on the road to a better, healthier, more cost efficient home with your custom Home Maintenance Plan.